Of The Four Noble Truths

Truth of Suffering, Truth of Origin of Suffering, Truth of Cessation of Suffering, Truth of the Path that leads to the Cessation of Suffering



Sunday, January 16, 2011

100 Unbreakable Laws of Business Success by Brian Tracy

Brian Tracy and Dhamma dawned on me simultaneously.
Read this book, which has become a bible for me for professional guidance, I have seen a major paradigm shift in my attitude towards professional growth.

BT says that growth comes through Contribution. And contribution comes from love.
Suggestions and exercises given by BT are a part of Right Effort and he exhibits Right View.
I started incorporating the 101 laws in my life around a year ago, and have reaped fruits of the Right Effort.
In last 1 year, my client relationships have improved significantly, productivity, focus are at an all time high.
Communication is so clear and confident. And due to increase in ownership, initiatives and contribution, higher responsibility has been given to me.
I would definitely suggest this book for anyone who is looking for Growth, personal or professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment